Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Girly Things

I can't remember who shared this site with me, but I am most appreciative, whoever you are. I've amassed a small collection of ribbons, hair parts, buttons, and other fun items, plus some wire and a handy little glue gun, and I am going to make pretty things for Big Girl to wear in her hair. Hopefully they'll look nice enough to actually use when I'm through. I have this dream of making fabulous bows and barrettes for her to go with all of her outfits. That won't happen - I'm far too slack. But I think it would be nice to have a few pretty accessories to go with her church dresses, and maybe a few seasonal things for Halloween, Christmas, Easter. Yet another fun activity to detract from my dissertation, says the little voice in my head. But I think it will be fun!

No comments: