Sunday, April 13, 2008

Very interesting...

How odd! This quiz didn't peg me with the Southern accent - and while I know it's mild compared to some, it's still there!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland
 

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The South
 
Philadelphia
 
The Northeast
 
The Inland North
 
The West
 
Boston
 
North Central
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


I spotted this one over at the Little Professor and thought it looked fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My results, by a landslide, were Southern. No big surprise there! And, like any good little Southern gal, I love some caramel cake. ;-p

Anonymous said...

I'm midland too

Samantha said...

Neat. I will check it out. Looks really interesting. BTW, congrats on blog of the week. :)