Tuesday, March 18, 2008

En route to my crib

I finally decided what to get with the nice Amazon gift certificate that my BIL gave me for my birthday. It will be on the way whenever they get their act together and send it out. I think Amazon deliberately waits a little while before sending out your order if you pick free shipping, just because they don't want to reward your cheapness and they really want you to pay more to get it in a timely fashion. Anyway, I got some books from my wish list - some totally fun, non-work, non-dissertation books - plus a cd and a dvd set. I shall provide linkies!











I already have some excellent books to read, so it may be a while before I get to these, but that's okay since Amazon will take their sweet time. I'm trying to finish Paula Spencer so I can figure out how to use it in my project, and then read some fun stuff.

No comments: