Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's all about the Bee Bo

Baby boy loves to talk about his Bee Bo, and he gets a big kick out of reading Belly Button Book (Boynton on Board). I love Sandra Boyton's books and the CDs of silly kids songs, and I wish she offered more products with the cute animal images on them. I have an old towel from my childhood that has a Boynton monster on it, and I know she used to license the image for mugs and the like. I would love to have more towels for the kids' bathroom. I guess I'll just have to be thwarted in this, for now. From what I've read, Boynton has a conservative approach to licensing products with her characters, and I guess I can respect that. In the meantime, I can just say "Bee Bo" and baby boy breaks out in giggles. He also likes to point to his Bee Bo and grin - very proud of himself! Ashley has a cute picture of Little Kid on her blog doing something similar, and it cracks me up.

No comments: