Thursday, May 8, 2008

What to do when coffee loses its magic powers?

Coffee just isn't giving me the jumpstart I require today. In fact, lately I've needed two cups to feel vaguely normal and three to feel energized lately. I guess this is what happens with addiction. You have to use more and more in order to get the desired effect. I'm not looking for the shakes and the caffeine overload. I just want to feel human in the morning. And today? I feel old and stiff and hobbled. I'm walking around with sore, stiff feet and legs from all of that "exercise" playing games with the preschoolers yesterday. I am so out of shape. I've been saying that for a long time but maybe I should take some sort of action to remedy the issue.

3 comments:

M said...

Diet Pepsi Max

it really does make the world a better place

The Driftwood Collector said...

I don't drink Pepsi products. That's the devil's drink. ;)

Anonymous said...

I say just drink more coffee. :P

Hope you're feeling better soon. I know what you mean about that kind of exercise. I can totally hurt myself doing that. It's kind of sad actually.