Friday, August 1, 2008

Rain!

We had a nice rain yesterday, and a serious thunderstorm today, complete with a downpour of rain that flooded some yards in the neighborhood, so the flowers are looking nicely revived now. I'll take pictures in the morning. Big Girl is quite relieved - she was worried about her pink impatiens in the tiny pots.

I put a number of the tiny tomatoes in the large pot of chicken-sausage-vegetable gumbo-soup-type stuff I cooked on Tuesday. It was delicious - I know I owe pictures and a recipe for that. I actually have some other fun photos that I need to put up here as well.

Two is feeling somewhat better, but is still feverish and cranky from his raw throat. He started feeling sick overnight on Tuesday, and the doctor saw him Wednesday and pronounced it viral. Poor guy hasn't had much of an appetite because his throat is so raw and blistered. I wish I could do more to help him.

No comments: