Sunday, July 13, 2008

A brief warning

If at all possible, do not allow your child to ingest Purell Hand Sanitizer. If your child does ingest Purell, call Poison Control, so that the nice lady can tell you to watch your child for signs of drunkenness. And so that she can tell you that your child may vomit. If you are fortunate, your child will not vomit and will not appear drunk, and you will be able, after an hour of watchfulness, to resume your regular routine. At which point you will, if you are like me, go to church and thank God for your precious children, their amazing curious minds, and the nicely sanitized esophagus of your son.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh god! I'm glad that he's ok! That sounds scary.